COVID-19 UPDATE: We are continuing all operations while taking care to follow CDC guidelines
Careers With Caldwell Marine International
REPUTATION – WORK ETHIC – TEAM ACCOMPLISHMENT
Construction Project Manager
Are you looking for a fast-paced & challenging opportunity?
Are you interested in being a part of an organization that recognizes Reputation, Work Ethic, and Team Accomplishment?
Do you agree Safety is a top priority? Safety, it’s not optional!
If yes, then we have an opportunity for YOU to join our Caldwell Marine International team as a Project Manager – Marine Construction.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We have a $350M multi-year project on the Champlain/Hudson Rivers, NY. The Project Manager will oversee this large submarine cable project while working at times in our corporate office in Wall Township, NJ, and at times at the jobsite in NY. Work in conjunction with the Superintendents to safely and productively build the work on time and within budget.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the marine construction project from start to finish.
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- Develop the objectives/goals of each and assign individual responsibilities.
- Project accounting functions, including managing the budget, tracking expenses, and minimizing risk on the project.
- Ensure that marine construction activities move according to a pre-determined schedule.
- Communicate effectively with the contractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
- Coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the owners, engineers, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and laborers.
- Monitor the progress of the marine/civil construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings.
- Maintain strict adherence to the safety standards, quality and budget.
- Ensure project documents are complete.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A degree in construction management /civil engineering is an added advantage.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in marine/civil construction projects.
- Ability to travel in the Northeast region and work remotely from jobsite for periods of time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, HCSS, Microsoft Project and Primavera.
- Prior Vista by Viewpoint and AutoCAD experience is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of safety standards is essential.
- Good client management.
- Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of the teams.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
- Strong focus on quality.
JAG Companies Inc. is the parent company of construction industry firms Northeast Remsco Construction, Inc., Caldwell Marine International, LLC, Huxted Tunneling, LLC, and ECI Drilling International, LLC. Family owned and operated for over forty years, JAG Companies is ranked annually in the Top 50 largest Hispanic-owned companies in the United States. The companies maintain their MBE certification through the National Minority Supplier Development Council. JAG Companies continues to experience growth with their core values of REPUTATION-WORK ETHIC-TEAM ACCOMPLISHMENT.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, eVerify, and a drug free workplace.
Please submit your resume below to apply!